Monday 20 April 2015

31st Harajuku Fashion Walk 原宿ファッションウォーク ☆



Hey Challengers!

Fun, Fashion, Friends! The 31st Harajuku
Fashion walk featured it all, but unfortunately also some... RAIN. It
started pouring at our half-way stop where we usually take pictures and
chill out.

Nevertheless, we had a great day and there were again
some amazing styles that I would like to show you.













After the walk we went to see the Cherry Blossoms, but it was too rainy and dark to take proper footage for that day. We played some games in the park and shared snacks. It was cold but I think we were all too happy to go home yet so we hung out until it got dark.

Ever since I started taking the Snaps for KAWAII PATEEN, the Fashion Walks have become an incredibly busy event for me. I was therefore really glad to get some extra time to sit and chat and play games with everyone. And once again: I forgot to take outfit snaps of myself! Aaah!



Thanks for reading!

Here is the final product: the Harajuku Fashion Walk Video!

(I love the music I found for this one. What do you think?)




No comments:

Post a Comment